Friday, June 11, 2010

Bragging time.....

Nobody reads this, but I have to announce that Richard took the DAT today, and he scored amazingly: 100th percentile! Practically a perfect score! And this whole time he was telling me that he would barely do well enough to pass. Jeez. His official score was a 27 overall (out of 30), and here are his other stats: (the % is his percentile compared to everyone else)

Perceptual ability: 25 (99.7%)
Quantitative Reasoning: 22 (95.7%)
Reading Comprehension: 30 (100%)
Biology: 29 (99.9%)
General Chemistry: 24 (95.2%)
Organic Chemistry: 30 (100%)
Total Science: 28 (99.9%)
Academic Average: 27 (100%)

Go RICHARD!!

And the other good news is that I got a netbook today!! My laptop died so it's great to have something that's lightweight to lug around campus for my last year of school and student teaching. I also got a new supervisor at my library job, and I think I will enjoy my responsibilities a lot more, too. So yeah, life is great....now back to studying physics (which is almost done!)

4 comments:

  1. I read this! CONGRATS! that's awesome. aaaand I'm excited for you and your netbook. I hope you had a great time studying physics :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this too, and I'm STILL thrilled! I'm going to tell my dentist friend at church!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first congrats on the awesome score!
    Second, how is physics!! Is it easier in the summer?! Can't wait to talk to you about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Physics sucks!! haha, I don't think it's easier because we have to cram a lot at once, but I'm just glad it will be over with soon :-)

    ReplyDelete