Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cooking!

I love how the only pictures I have taken this semester are of the food I have baked. Here are a few:
Whole Wheat Bread


Apple Pie


Raspberry Cheesecake


Peanut Butter Cookies


Tamale Pie



Macadamia-Nut Tilapia (it was tastier than this looks....)

Wow...should I worry that this list consisted mainly of carbs? Hmm....

Other favorites so far include Wonton soup, Clam Chowder, honey-mustard chicken, Carrot-cake cupcakes, and I just can't remember.....but anyway, I love having a kitchen finally! It's so fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristi and Richard, I just found your blog. You two are in my thoughts more than you know. The photos of food are gorgeous, especially that apple pie. I have never made one that looked that good. Love, Grandma Schwartz

    ReplyDelete